CO POISONING

CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING

It may be odorless, but it's certainly far from harmless.

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a very poisonous gas that is

invisible, odorless and tasteless, and it can build up to

dangerous levels in any home. Even yours. Carbon monoxide detectors are now mandatory in every home, most leaks are found in the flue exhaust vents of heat furnaces and water heaters, improperly installed flue vent piping, by unlicensed handymen or homeowners has been found to be a major concern.

 

More than 200 people die each year from carbon monoxide poisoning, and thousands of others develop symptoms that require emergency medical attention. Carbon monoxide poisoning is the most common cause of accidental poisoning-related deaths and is often called "the silent killer." Babies, infants, children and pregnant women are especially vulnerable to carbon monoxide poisoning. Ask about our free Carbon Monoxide inspection, call us today at  916-344-4500

Water heater flue vent not properly attached

Water heater flue vent misalignment 

WATER-

 HEATERS

COVID-19:  Yes, we are open - We are taking precautions to protect the health of our employees and you. LEARN MORE

WATER HEATER EXPERTS

(A California Corporation)

Dba: Water Heater Pros

 

Licensed - Bonded - Insured

Ca. License Number 724577

2012-2020 all rights reserved  

Developed By Sid Baysinger

CALL US 916-344-4500

 

Sacramento Office

11367 Trade Center Dr. #130

Rancho Cordova, CA. 95742

BUSINESS HOURS

M-F 7:00am to 7:00pm

Sat. 8:00am to 2:00pm

Closed Sunday

PAYMENT OPTIONS

Major Credit Cards

Instant Financing

Special Deals